We get asked all the time to provide workouts for the traveling CrossFitter. Whether it’s vacation or a business trip here are a number of travel workouts to keep you moving until you’re able to get back in the gym:
No Equipment Necessary…
- For Time: 100 Burpees
- 5 Rounds For Time of: 5 Push Ups, 10 Sit Ups, 15 Air Squats
- 7 Minute AMRAP of: 7 Burpees, 7 Air Squats
If You Have Equipment…
- “Fran on the Road”: 21-15-9 Dumbbell Thrusters, Burpees (unless you have access to a pull up bar).
- “Annie” For Time: 50-40-30-20-10 Double Unders, Sit Ups
- 12 Minute AMRAP of: 10 Goblet Squats, 8 Dumbbell Push Press, 6 Burpees
If You Have Access To A Track or Treadmill…
- For Time: 1 Mile Run (or another distance of your choosing).
- For Time: 1/2 Mile Run, 100 Air Squats, 1/2 Mile Run
- 8 Rounds For Time of: Sprint 100m, 10 Burpees